This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Friday, April 15, 2011

T-ball Season Begins

We had a fantastic Tuesday with Alex, as always. I can see him becoming self sufficient right before my eyes. I hate to admit it, but our "baby" is growing up.

As soon as his Dad and he walked through the door, he couldn't wait to tell us he got his T-ball uniform. He is playing on the Chicago Cubs team. He said his Dad even let him sleep in his uniform shirt. How cool to have such a Dad!

Alex's first baseball parade is this Sunday, followed by a one inning game. I love watching his excitement, as he names all the people he wants to see him play. It will be interesting to see if this enthusiasm continues. We'll watch and see.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment