This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Just a "Nana Need to Say"

I just need to say this. God blessed Papa and me with four wonderful "over the moon" grandchildren, who have enriched our lives more than we could ever have imagined. I always tell them I love them "more than love." And it is true.

We also have a fifth grandchild; a beautiful angel; our guardian angel, who we also love "more than love." When I make references to our grandchildren, it is very difficult for me to say four. Amanda is not of this Earth, but I want the world to know she is our grandchild; our fifth grandchild. We have been blessed with five grandchildren.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment