This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zack's 7th Grade Spring Concert


I'm working diligently attempting to catch up on all the entries I would like to make. You four are keeping Nana very busy!

Here is Zack performing in Tamarac's Middle School Spring Concert. For the first time ever Zack's position on the stage was at the end of the row right in front of us. We could finally see and hear him play his trombone. Of course, we did get to see him socializing with the kid next to him, too.

But let me tell you, we were not so lucky when he played with The Brass Band. That band always performs from the floor of the auditorium. We were thrilled he was right in sight, until Mr. Barcomb, the band conductor, raised the top of the piano. WE COULD SEE NO ONE. Fortunately, Connie and Ray were sitting right in front of the band and got these great pictures of Zack playing his guitar. I need these pictures to bring back these memories years from now.

I love to watch your face, Zack, as you play your guitar. It always expresses how happy your music makes you. My wish for every child in this world is to be as fortunate as you are . . . everyone needs to find an escape from reality.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment