This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Spring Contest


I had lots of fun doing this layout. I must say I am not taking enough pictures. I had a difficult time finding an appropriate one of Kara to use.

I had long forgotten about the contest I initiated Easter Sunday. Papa and I put a butterfly net in each of your Easter baskets. So I set a contest in motion. Whoever proved to me he or she caught a healthy butterfly would be given a monetary prize. Well, sometime in June I received a picture on my iphone from Kara. There was her very healthy butterfly!! So, the winner is . . . . . . .Miss Kara Michelle.

Zack, it had to kill you that you totally forgot about the cash reward.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment