This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Trip to the Bronx Zoo with The Films'


I almost forgot to post this trip. The weekend we went to The American Girl Place our first stop was at the Bronx Zoo. It was really a lot of fun. The sun was shining and it was warm enough that we didn't need jackets. The girls kept us running from one exhibit on to the next. I learned something I find rather strange. Male flamingos are a bright shade of orange; not pink. There is a picture of them in my layout.

The hilight to our entire day was when the peacock spread his feathers. Such a sight to behold. And he just stood there in front of us like he was enjoying every bit of the attention.

From the zoo, we moved on to the Hilton for the night with Kara and Emily so wound up about the next day. We all had a wonderful time. I could say "another great memory," but I won't!!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment