This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Note Left on Our Night Stand in Maine


This weekend we spent in Portland, Maine at Emily's China group reunion (that will be another page). Papa and I left our room to socialize with some of the Moms and Dads. We left their door ajar because we were going from Grandma's room to the Film's room all weekend. When we returned, Papa found a note on our night stand. He laughed that great laugh he has when something strikes him really funny. The frame on the left side of this picture is the note Kara left.

Of course, that night at dinner I had to share it with the rest of the family. Hence, Kara provided me with the note on the right side. It lists all the Monster High dolls Kara does not have. Since I am the one who lives with my computer, I hope to find a few of them for her.

All in all, we had a fun weekend!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment