This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kara and her BFF in 4th Grade Talent Show


OK, I know the Talent Show occurred in May, but you have to realize I am a very busy Nana. I had hoped the pictures would have come out better, but what you see is what we got. You can still see how much fun Kara and her BFF had dancing to a "Monster High Fright Song."

A few years ago Kara would never have gotten on the stage and performed. She has come such a long way. It has been lots of fun watching her personality develop. Kara is a beautiful preteen young lady who can accomplish anything she sets her mind to. I think Miss Kara will amaze herself and her family many times throughout her school years.

So that about covers Tamarac Elementary's Third Annual Talent Show. Another fun night for Nana and Papa.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment: