This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kara's Hidden Garden


This picture of Kara was taken Christmas Eve. She was kneeling on the floor opening her gifts from Papa and me. I just love the straightness of her back and the way she is glancing to the side. It is just perfect for a fantasy layout.

I had three word art phrases I really liked and asked Papa to choose which one I should use. As soon as he saw the layout, his reaction was, "Where is Emily?" Emily, the next picture of you I take that screams "fantasy" I will immediately get working on. I promise.

I wish I was more imaginative. But I am working on it. When I look at the first layouts I did, I can see an improvement in my work. It takes some time. Longer than most for me. But that's OK.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment