This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

There Is Always a Reason . . .


The other day I was in the Dollar Store. Out of nowhere a lady came up to me and showed me a "sweet plaque you can even hang on your wall." When I looked at it, I smiled and told her about my blog that centers around memories with our family. We talked for a few minutes and before she continued shopping, she said,"There is always a reason you meet a person." Now I wonder what was the reason, besides seeing the plaque. Was she lonely; did one of us (or both) need to see a friendly face? Just food for thought.

Here is a picture of the plaque. I don't find it very attractive. But I love and agree with what it says. . . . .
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb. I like the pictures of your boys etc. They are adorable. Also, with this placque it reminds me of what we talked about at breakfast. I too believe people come into our lives however brief for a reason. i don't necessarily have to know the reason right away, sometimes it takes a moment and then we discover.

    Happy Valentines Day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete