This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Monday, January 16, 2012

In Memory of Amanda Lynn on Her Fourth Heavenly Anniversary


"Breathe.
Listen for my footfall in your heart.
I am not gone but merely walk within you."

~Nicholas Evans

I love poetry. I was reading some tonight hoping to find one that expresses the feelings in my heart today. Instead, I was brought to this poem, I'm quite sure by our sweet Angel Amanda. I have never been without our Angel Baby from the very moment she was born into Heaven. I have never taken one step without her in my heart. When I do, I know we will be walking together. Nana loves you, Amanda, more than life.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your family today Nana. What a blessing these little angels are. Please write us when you head to South Florida. Love, the Murphy family

    ReplyDelete