This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Happy Day with Kara


Last Sunday we were invited to Kristen's and Corey's for dinner. Long before we left, Kara called and asked that I bring the red nail polish she bought me. She wanted to polish my nails. I love it!

Kara painstakingly applied a bottom coat of bright red polish. My pinkie finger and thumb next had white strips applied horizontally and vertically. These strips were then covered with green polish. Kind of looked like ribbon candy. HO HO HO was painted in white then green on the other fingers. As a final coat, Kara applied my red glitter polish. My nails looked gorgeous! And little did Kara know, she made her Nana feel special.

I couldn't wait to go to my lunch date the next day to show my manicure off. My friend, Mary Ann, thought I had them done professionally.

Thank you, Kara, for that wonderful experience; doing something just for your Nana.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment