This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kara and Emily at The Polar Express


Sometimes the best laid plans just don't always play out. Connie, Ray, Ken and I planned on bringing Kara and Emily to Saratoga to ride The Polar Express to the North Pole. (And yes, this is our second time this year. That's too long a story to tell.) Then good, old Nana had to get pneumonia, which means I got to stay home. Connie was great and sent pictures to my phone throughout the evening.

As you can see, the girls enjoyed their ride as much as the boys did. I may not have been on that train, but a picture is worth a thousand words. Look at the smile on Miss Em's sweet face. Then there is Kara doing the mouth thing she did as a baby when she was happy and shy at the same time.

I was not there physically. Yet I got to see the happiness my girls experienced on their way to the North Pole. It really is going to be a Merry Christmas.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment