This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Quarterly Calendar Time


I know I already posted a picture layout for the first day of school. This is actually the layout I put together for my quarterly calendar to place on my refrigerator. It really comes in handy. Not only do I know what each day's date is, but I get to look at pictures of Zack, Kara, Emily and Alex. It's a great way to start the day.

This one was fun to do. I really like the colors. Of course, the boys did not cooperate at picture taking time. So, what you see is what I got.

Hope you enjoy it.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Great Pic.Also, I thought you mom's may be interested in the newest kids craze in my town, Patch Hats! Check out a hat you have never seen before here at www.patchhats.com

    ReplyDelete