This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zack is Twelve Today!

The first thing I thought of when I got up today was our Zack is now twelve years old. It doesn't seem possible it was eleven years ago that I stood back from the rest of the family just looking at our first grandchild. I saw many pictures of him when his Mom and Dad were in Karaganda, Kazakhstan bonding with him. But to see him in my daughter's and son-in-law's arms brought feelings to my heart I can not put into words. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Zack, you were a beautiful baby, who has grown to become a beautiful person, inside and out. I thank God every day for bringing you to our family. Happy twelfth birthday!!

We are celebrating tonight with Zack, so there will be pictures to follow.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment