This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Papa the Princess and More


Here are two more examples of our Miss Kara's artistic ability and very aggressive imagination. I think she did a great job mimicing Papa as the Princess. The hair line is perfect. The glasses fantastic, but that mustache is just the best. Papa, see what happens when you live with three women for so many years?!?!

In the next picture Miss Kara is illustrating Papa and my new names. I wish there was a way I could be Popcorn, as I love it so much more than Papa does. Now the Nanabread (banana bread) is definitely not Papa. He can't even pick up a banana; he hates them that much. How can anyone hate bananas. Go figure.

That's it for Kara's creations for today. But I am looking forward to many more.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment