This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Almost Forgot . . .

A few weeks ago Zack gave me the best compliment a grandchild can give a grandmother. He said,"No offense, Mom (Shelley was sitting across from him), Nana's house is the coziest house I have ever been in." I chimed in and told him grandparents houses are supposed to feel that way. Grandchildren some how know there is not much we won't allow our grandchildren to do. Nevertheless, that's a moment I will always remember.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment