This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Promised Pictures


When I was just opening the folder that this collage is in, I noticed folders with Zack's name spelled "Zach." I have to take the time to trace back to see when Zack changed the spelling of his name.

These pictures were taken on Zack's birthday. He also got to have a celebration with his friends from school on Saturday. His Mom and Dad were awesome enough to allow Zack to have a sleepover party with ten of his classmates. I have since been told Mom, Dad, Zack and his friends are extremely tired today. Hope Zack thanked his parents for a great party with his friends.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment