This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another New Year - 2011


I know. I don't even have Christmas pictures posted yet. But I had to do a layout for the top of my January through March calendar, so New Year wins. The new year started out well, so far. Everyone has undecorated their houses and settled back into a more relaxing mode. I will be very happy to use some of my time to catch up on things around the house and do some digital scrapbooking. I still have to finish the book I started for your first blog. Should I make that my New Year's resolution?

You'll have to check in next year about this time to see how much I get done. At least that way I feel like I have some pressure on me to produce.

Happy New Year to everyone:~)
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment