This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Special Person In My Life



Yesterday some one I love very much was taken from me. My Aunt Irene, my Mom's sister and my Godmother, was called to Heaven. I thank God that He allowed me to be with Aunt Irene the last hours of her life. I held her hand, stroked her face and told her how much I love her. I truly feel God used me as an instrument to help Aunt Irene leave this Earth and enter into Eternity. I thank Him for that honor. Aunt Irene died May 12th. She would have celebrated her 100th birthday June 4th. I guess the party got moved; to a much better place. Rest in peace, Aunt Irene. I will love and miss you always and forever....until we meet again.


An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth,


think of with pride, and cherish with love.




Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment