This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Day 2011


Finally, our Easter layout. Sorry it has taken me so long. I had a brain freeze. The day was great. We began with brunch at Kristen and Corey's house. The table was set beautifully. It held a tree centerpiece with pastel colored Easter eggs hanging from each branch. Kara and Emily made place cards in the shape of eggs and decorated each one of them with our names and lots of pretty glitter.

Not too long after eating we all ventured out to the yard and hunted for eggs. Kids were running this way, that way and every way. All the eggs were found and the next half hour was spent investigating their contents. We had lots of fun, as we always do when we are together.

Now, look closely at the above layout. Does anything look familar, not counting kids, of course? The first one of my grandchildren to email me the answer gets a cash reward. The amount will not be disclosed until claimed:o)

Parents, please show my grandchildren this picture; no coaching, of course.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment