This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Girls St. Patrick's Day Attire


Guess you young ladies felt as Irish as the rest of us today. Emily and Kara, you look adorable all dressed up in your greenery. Kara, I wish Mommy had talken a picture of the back of your hair. I'm sure you had some green back there. Em, I LOVE your bag.

We hope you had a great time in school celebrating the wearing of the green.

Jerry and Janie invited us to a corn beef and cabbage dinner. It was delicious. There's nothing more fun than celebrating with friends.

Miss all our grandkids (but not enough to come home).
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment