This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Zack Receives January's Trustworthiness Character Award

Congratulations to Zack for being recognized as one of the Students of the Month on Feb. 1. The awards, which were read over the morning announcements, are part of the Middle School’s Character Education Program to recognize students in front of their peers. Trustworthiness was the Character Education Theme for January and the faculty selected Zack as one of the students to receive the award because they feel he embodies this quality and serves as a great role model for other students, as said by Assistant Principal Chris Rockwell.

Zack, you are a great young man with a fantastic personality. You are a High Honor Roll student. You can dream big and shine as bright as you set your mind to. I have always been very proud of you.

Oh, I would like to mention that Kara also achieved High Honor Roll status:~)
Hugs and kisses,

9 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would like to subscribe for this blog to obtain hottest updates, so where can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to pay a visit this website and reading the
    views of all colleagues concerning this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the
    blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up
    my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there and thank you for your information – I
    have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical points using this website,
    as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering
    if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish
    loading instances times will sometimes affect your
    placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.

    Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly
    do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having
    side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goods from you, man. I've remember your stuff prior to and you are simply too great.

    I really like what you've obtained right here, really
    like what you are stating and the best way through which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay
    it wise. I can't wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a terrific site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your
    further write ups thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaa, its pleasant conversation about this article here at this
    web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

    ReplyDelete