This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zack and His New Tin Grin


The day finally happened. Zack had his braces put on. He wasn't looking forward to the entire process, but I keep telling him how it will improve on his already gorgeous smile. I haven't heard him complain once, so it can't be all that unpleasant an experience for him.

Most of today's kids will have the most perfect smiles. It is amazing what a set of braces will do. Today I really think they are a status symbol, but the results last forever!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment