This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Zack's Spring Concert - May 2013

I know I have said it tons of times, but I have to reiterate how much I enjoy the end result of  Tamarac's  music program. Hard to believe there can be so many talented kids all under the roof of such a small, rural school.

Zack's biggest enjoyment to date is listening to, playing and writing music. And he is good; really good. Much of his talent is inherent. It just happened naturally. And he picked up the ball and ran with it. He played two solos in this concert. You know, of course, our family was just beaming with pride.

I had to include the bottom picture. It was taken the winter of 2006. Zack was six years old and what is he doing? Playing his first electric guitar.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment