This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Zack Turns "14"

It really is amazing. I blinked my eyes and Zack was a teenager when I opened them. We celebrated his 14th birthday with ice cream cake; his favorite (just happens to be mine, too). Mom and Dad surprised him with a futon for his room. He was happy with their choice. I'm quite sure he had been hinting for one rather openly.  I think it is a totally awesome gift for a teenager's room. Now he has extra seating for his friends and a comfortable bed for a sleepover.

It was a great evening. Zack entertained us per usual. He has a great people personality and needs no prompting to share it.

Zack, keep that personality; play your music; follow your dreams. They are the main ingredients for your living a great life. And remember, Zack, Nana loves you more than love!!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment