This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Middle School Christmas Concert ~ 2012

Tamarac's Middle School concert was every bit as entertaining as in past years. The children were dressed in their finest and sung out clearly and strong. Then the band had their turn. It is so great to hear  how the band improves from one year to the next. I was disappointed when the night ended. I was ready to sit and enjoy the evening for much longer.

Uncle Corey, where are the pictures of the band? You were in charge of my camera!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment