This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween ~ 2012

How your Halloween costumes have changed over the years. There was Tigger, various princesses and now I'm not sure who you are supposed to be! I know we all still have a great time eating homemade chili (thanks, Aunt Shell) and laughing a lot. What I find funniest is you now Trick or Treat in Springbrook development where Nana and Papa or Shelley and Don lived when you all came home to us. Now it is our turn to tantalize the infamous Mr. Rogers! What goes around, comes around.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment