This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Special Person's Day ~ Emily ~ 1st Grade


Papa and I had to divide our allotted time between Alex and Emily. So, somehow, Papa did not get his picture taken with Emily. I still don't know how that happened. Sorry Papa.

Visiting Emily in her classroom showed me a very quiet side of her. She sat at her desk the entire time; smiling because we were there to meet her teacher and see where her week days are spent. Em decorated her bag, which would be the carrier of a special teddy bear for a very sick child. Then Em read me, Grandma and Grandpa a book.  All so very quietly. I have to remind her next time she visits Nana and Papa to use her "classroom voice." I know that will make her laugh.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment