This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter at The Baldwin's ~ 2012


We had a great time Easter at Michelle and Don's house. Shelley had a great brunch. The table was dressed beautifully. Everything was just perfect. She has that knack (takes after her dear Mama).

After brunch the kids had their yearly egg hunt in the backyard. I caught Alex trying to steal one of Zack's eggs. But, alas, I got it back. It was fun watching you guys open your eggs to check out your loot. Lots of smiles.

Then it was on to Nana and Papa's baskets. Of course, you loved everything you got.

Papa and I just love these family gatherings. The most important thing in my life is family. There is nothing I wouldn't do for any member of our family, immediate or extended. Fortunately, we all feel the same way. Family first.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment