This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Alex's Kindergarten School Picture - 2011



Alex has adjusted very well to school. I have to admit I held my breathe for the first week. But he gets off the school bus every day wearing a big smile. He talks about his new friends, and most importantly, loves his teacher. He lost his first tooth this year; or should I say he knocked out his first tooth this year. One change he has made to make his Nana very happy is to adjust his smile so we can no longer see his tonsils. That's really a great change.

Alex, stay as happy and full of life as you are now. Don't sweat the small stuff!
Hugs and kisses,

1 comments:

Peggy Beck said...

Barbara, your scrapbook pages are just wonderful and your memories put to words so meaningful. I enjoy looking at your pages and know the love you put into them. Keep up the good work. Peggy

Post a Comment