This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Zack's Keys to Success


I love this poem, Zack. You included things you were so proud to achieve in your younger years. And now you want to earn a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. You want to play a musical instrument.

You have already earned many belts and you play two instruments now. So, you are on your way. Obviously, you feel you can improve these skills. You know you have the potential to go farther. That is great, Zack. Your music is one of your passions and it is something I feel you will work on for many many years to come.

Then come thoughts for future accomplishments; everyone going green. Seems to me you have it all together for a young man your age. I know you can't wait to drive, but I am surprised you didn't mention that Ford F-250 you have been saving for.

I dreamed of having a grandson and what he would be like. You are everything I could ever hope for. You make me proud.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment