This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Zack's Middle School Spring Concert


The spring concert was very well presented, as always. Zack's sixth grade band played Patriotic Snippets, "Bach" to the Future, Sax Attack, Lean On Me and I Want to Hold Your Hand. Zack had the honor of playing a solo on his guitar. None of us knew this, so we were all so surprised and thrilled. Of course, he was awesome.

The band members, teachers and students behind the scenes put forth a lot of effort to make Tamarac's concerts very enjoyable nights for all involved. I commend and thank them for this effort. It was a night I really enjoyed.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment