This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hippity Hoppity, Nana's On Her Way!




Hi kids. This is what I am resorting to. I can't do a beautiful layout with pretty graphics because Papa is too cheap to buy me a laptop big enough for all the software and graphics I need here in Florida. Please beg Papa to buy me one. Pretty please. I am in withdrawal and that is not good for Nana's mental or physical health.

I used a bunny holding a heart to convey two things. Easter is on the way and Nana and Papa give great baskets full of good stuff. The heart is to tell you all how much I love you.

Now, wrap your arms tightly around yourselves and you have just received a great big hug from Nana - your number 3 fan (Mom and Dad come first).
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment