This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alex and His Legos


All four of our grandchildren have spent hundreds of hours playing with the same legos their Moms played with many years ago. Emily and Kara made many houses (and I might add, with flowers), tables, doll beds and many other girly things I'm sure I am forgetting. Zach and Alex designed garages, fire houses, fire trucks, robots and much more.

It has been fun watching each of them use the very same legos and show their creativity in so many different ways. It won't be long and I will be missing this faze. They will be on to something else.
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment