This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cookies for Santa - 2010


Kristen suggested I make sugar cookies with her and her girls. So, like a good Nana, I did. Kara got really into it. She colored her dough red and green. She made a tree, a candy cane and other Christmas shapes. Of course, she also made a Mickey Mouse. Do you think that was a hint to Mom she thinks it's time for another trip to Disney?

Then there was Emily. She stayed in the toy room and colored until the dough was made and just about rolled out. Is this a premonition she will be a company executive and appear for the glory part? I have to say her cookies were beautifully decorated.

I acted really silly, making up songs and pretending I was Julia Childes. That, in itself, is a real laugh. We had a great night and "another memory was made." And that's what it's all about:~)
Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment