This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amanda Lynn's Third Heavenly Birthday


Today was the day I made the finishing touches to Amanda's Third Heavenly Birthday memorial card. Thank God, being Tuesday, Papa and I had Alex who always brings happiness and laughter into our day. He really is a goofy little four year old. I turned and looked at his sweet face as he was swinging from the arm of the treadmill behind me. I could physically feel my love for our five grandchildren. I realized what an honor it is to help reinforce the existence of Amanda, Kristen and Corey's third daughter; Kara and Emily's sister and my granddaughter. We need to know Amanda is remembered.

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment