This is my second blog written to capture memories made with our grandchildren. The link to my first blog, "Meet Our Grandchildren," is listed below in the right hand column. Hope you have time to read some of it. Our journey to becoming grandparents has been full of adventure and much love.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Emily Receiving Child of Character Award



At various times throughout the school year Tamarac Elementary School awards children who were nominated by their teachers for having outstanding characters. We are extremely proud that Emily was a recipient of the award on November 30.

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of Emily. And what is she doing? She is walking off the stage. For some reason all the bright lights were left on in the auditorium and my pictures were beyond salvaging. I'm sure when Em's Mom reads this post she will be happy to provide me with a few pictures. When that happens, I will be more than happy to post them.

Congratulations, Miss Em. We are proud of you, as always.
Hugs and kisses,
PS - Mom came through. She sent me a picture:~)

No comments:

Post a Comment